Re: Proposed: gDesklets

In the long run we need the nautilus desktop to support a common applet
API with the gnome-panel, so that applets can be embedded directly in
the desktop, and at the same time not interfere with desktop icons.
Also, we wouldn't have to have a distinction in the UI between a desktop
applet and a panel applet.

-Rob