RE: Proposed: mozilla-bonobo

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

> If it's just a way of viewing gnumeric documents inside my web browser,
> then I'm not personally very interested. I'm also worried that epiphany

No, like Marco already hinted, the main use case for this functionality is
having proper image viewing capability. Currently Epiphany cannot change
Mozilla behaviour to show images backscaled by default. If we could
delegate image viewing to an EoG component that would be brilliant.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778