RE: Proposed: mozilla-bonobo

> mozilla-bonobo
> --------------
>
> I really haven't heard anything about this, though some
> chatter with Chris Blizzard indicated that there is (or would
> be) a better way of doing this based on existing Mozilla
> technology. We should probably integrate with that instead; I
> don't know. Someone else will have to talk this one through. :-)

So, exactly what kinds of web pages (examples of popular web sites would be
nice) will this allow me to view that I could not normally view? Let's focus
on the user goals/tasks.

If it's just a way of viewing gnumeric documents inside my web browser, then
I'm not personally very interested. I'm also worried that epiphany might
start opening arbitrary types of documents inside its own window instead of
asking me whether I want to download or open them separately.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net