Re: module inclusion proposals

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 15:54, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 07:00, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="Andreas J. Guelzow">
> >
> > > What happened to the proposal to include glabels?
> >
> > It came in loooooong after the proposal due date, and was not supported very
> > strongly (including the maintainer citing that it would make more sense in
> > Fifth Toe or Office). It is simply not an appropriate module for the Desktop
> > release.
>
> If glabels is not appropriate for the desktop release, why would
> evolution or monkey-bubble be appropriate?

I think that the point Jeff was making is that gLabels was not proposed
by its maintainer, but by someone else. When the maintainer was asked
about the submission, he agreed that gLabels was not appropriate for the
Desktop release and that he would prefer including it in 5th Toe or
GnomeOffice.

ciao
	paolo