Re: default printer gnome

Oh, I realize that this question sounds like a user question, but in fact I am trying to dig for the reason why the default printer of cups is not used as default printer in gnome.

Maybe this isn't a gnome issue at all, but I thought I will ask you before searching for the real bug source on my own. Maybe this is a known issue?

Any ideas??

Thx for any suggestions

Alexander Sack wrote:

Hi,

I am using cups for printing. Everything works fine, but I experience
that most (all I tested) gnome applications do not notice which
printer is set as default in cups. Is there something that I am missing?
Maybe there is a gnome specific printer config app?

Thx

--
PGP messages preferred. |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
Alexander Sack          | : :' :      The  universal