Re: GUADEC cancelled due to beer shortage

Hey,

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 18:25, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> 	Effectively, this means that changes made to your preferences using
> GNOME 2.8 will not be visible if you log back into GNOME 2.4 or earlier.

	This was predicated on the assumption that the merge file support in
GNOME 2.6 actually worked well. However, I've just fixed a bug in the
2.6 support and the fix will be required to work well.

	GConf 2.6.3 has been released with the fix.

	Effectively, this means that changes made to your preferences using
GNOME 2.8 will not be visible if you log back into GNOME 2.4 or earlier
and under some conditions may not be visible if you log back into GNOME
2.6.2 or earlier.

Cheers,
Mark.