GUADEC archives

Hi all,

A bunch of people have already asked about it, so I'd like to let you
know that we'll be putting the archives online early next week.  I have
the disk at home and there is some splicing to do, and I'll post a mail
when they're online so people can see some of the talks if they missed
the chance of being at GUADEC.

Furthermore, all of the people at Fluendo would like to thank you for
the great support we have received from all of you both at GUADEC itself
and the people that weren't there but watched the streams and let us
know.  Now if you'll excuse us we'll go sit on the beach for a weekend
:)

Thanks,
Thomas

GStreamer - the standard for audio and video on Linux servers
I'm emotionally raped by Jesus