Re: GNOME HIG and freedesktop.org spec. a bit contradicting??

>BTW it would be nice to respect the fd standards ... perhaps it's a good
>time to start this discussion again ? :)

I would go as far as to suggest moving an updated/modified Gnome HIG (v1.2+
and beyond) to freedesktop.org. This way, DEs that would want to follow the
fd.org standards in general would also standardize on the HIG's look & feel
and truly help to the creation of an omogenous unix desktop.

Eugenia