Re: Themes

Shaun McCance wrote:

We're getting close to the need-to-know point for documentation.  Can we
get this discussion started back up and reach a decision this time?  If
there are hard-to-solve issues, then perhaps we should just punt it to
Gnome 2.10.

Hi Shaun,

I'm using a modified MacOS-X theme. Nevertheless after reading the diskussion, I installed SmoothThemes tried it out, and - well, it must become the future default theme. Its much superior to the current themes.

Regards
-Carsten