Re: Proposed: cantus

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 20:06, Fernando Herrera wrote:
> Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 07:55:43PM +1000, Jeff Waugh escribió:

> >  cantus is a free, GTK2-based audio tagging application.
>
> 	cantus uses sigc++ and all the *mm stack, so if we add it to the
> desktop we should need to add the entire C++ bindings to it.

As a practical point, we could say as policy "Applications in the
desktop are allowed to depend on the bindings release set." That's the
alternative to bumping all the bindings into the desktop release, and
imho a nicer one.

This is only relevant if we want to add an application such as cantus
that requires bindings into the desktop.

--
Andrew