Re: Proposed: cantus

I have no objections to having a mass-music-tagger-with-tons-of
features in something like 5th toe. In fact, I've found Cantus very
useful on a number of occasions. That said:

1) Cantus is rather hard to use. Its not just the number of fields /
options, its interaction flow confused me a lot.

2) Basic music tagging should be included (in a very simple/direct
form) in our music player and/or nautilus. That should address the
majority use case. Some people will still have a need for something
like Cantus, but its the sort of thing that would work very well as
vetted extra software (such as 5th toe).

-Seth