Re: Important desktop-wide change (MIME)

Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com> writes:

> 	Immediately? Really? You don't think it would be a good idea for apps
> to keep them around for a release cycle so they still work with the old
> mime system?

*shrug*

If an application wants to work with older versions of GNOME, they can
keep the old .keys files around.  Personally, I think that's confusing,
and uninteresting for the current release.  But perhaps we should wait
until the new MIME system fully lands[1]. (-;

-Jonathan
[1] Which will be any day now!