Re: Proposed: cantus

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 18:25, Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:
> Moreover, cantus depends on old versions of sigc++ and *mm. It might be
> easy to change the requirements in build.sh file (see below) or even
> done in CVS, but 3.0.0 release was not buildable with all usual GNOME
> development libraries installed.

CVS is already ported.

> Even
> translators can't use usual ways to translate the app...

The build script creates POTFILES.in, so preliminary support should be
there.

Anyway, as the author of above program I now agree that it is better of
not to be included in the GNOME core. The next release should be HIG
compliant though, so maybe it could be included in 5th-toe.

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |