Re: Proposed: evolution

Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 03:44:43PM -0400, JP Rosevear escribió:

>We have Carlos' patch for this and it will be in during the next day or
>two.  We do use GnomeFileEntry however, which is not deprecated and does
>not use the new file selector afaict.

	It does not uses it by default because it export in the public
API the fileselection object and would break binary compatibility of
older apps. You cas use the use_filechooser property to force
GnomeFileEentry to use the filechooser and filechooser_action to set the
action. First property can be set by glade-2, the second one is missing
(and I think I've lost the patch for it :) )

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas