Re: [Usability] UI-Review of ggv on Friday, July 16th at 19:00 UTC

<quote who="Bryan Clark">

> What's the review going to be?
>
> Since we're getting late in the GNOME release season this will be a look
> at where ggv is going in the future _as well_ as what's gone on with
> ggv so far.

Can we get the merging of ggv, gpdf and eog (ala Apple's "Preview", which is
used for print previews, document/image viewing, etc) back on the agenda,
perhaps for the next release? :-) There was some discussion about having a
united frontend last year, would be great to find out where this is at.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2004: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/