UI-Review of ggv on Friday, July 16th at 19:00 UTC

Just like the subject says.

Sorry for the somewhat late notice, this one is totally my fault.  Jaka
has been back from his sailing trip for a while now.

What's the review going to be?

Since we're getting late in the GNOME release season this will be a look
at where ggv is going in the future _as well_ as what's gone on with
ggv so far.

Where will it be?

We'll be on irc.gimp.net #ui-review at 19:00 UTC (2pm Boston time)

How long will it take?

The review shouldn't take too long, everyone is welcome to join.

Where can I get more information on ui-reviews?

http://usability.gnome.org/ui-review/

Cheers,
~ Bryan
--