Re: Plans for 2.8 - GNOME Managed Language Services?

Who said anything about C#?
There's garbage collectors for C out there.

What I said was, certain algorithms preform better when used with a GC
then without one. Some times a GC is the right tool for the job. I was
just arguing against your point that something written with a GC will
inherently be slower then C without a GC.