RE: The Desktop language FUD wars

>> As long this does not involve XUL --which is extremely slow on all of my
>> PCs-- I wouldn't mind this solution for some cases.

>Have you tired Mozilla Firefox?

Yes I have. The problem is the UI being slow. I have the same problem with
*any* XUL application (mozilla, firefox, thunderbird) on different PCs and
even different OSes (very visible on Windows too). I have filed a bug report
on Mozilla.org  a year ago and others have experienced the same kind of
artifacts and slowness like I do in the XUL menus, but no one was able to
isolate the problem so far (the first assumption was that it is a video
driver problem, but it wasn't that as we are talking about different OSes
and different machines altogether, it just happens to some configurations).

Eugenia