Re: gpdf string freeze breakages

No something else. I broke freeze because I looked at the 2.6, 2.7 schedule.
(2.6.1 released on April 21th on it).
I'd like to find a clear statement about string freeze or code freeze with a note as:
to commit send a mail to xxx yyyy (exactly as mozilla tinderbox).
Schedules are plans, and they are not updated every day (or is it ?). I was thinking about a day to day updated page with instantaneous (...) status for every branch including HEAD.

At least it would have helped me ... but perhaps I missed or missread something ...