Re: Introducing Muine, Rhythmbox in 2.8 and other things

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 08:59 +0100, Lee Willis wrote:

> > 2)  #1 causes you to have multiple copies of everything, i.e., if I have
> > Song A in my library, add Song B, then re-import, I now have 2 copies of
> > Song A and one copy of Song B.  This is probably an easy fix (or my copy
> > is busticated), and if I knew C# better, I'd probably attach a patch.
>
> There should be checks in place to stop this, can you confirm:
> (1) The folder you originally imported
> (2) The folder you subsequently imported
>
> Specifically I'm interested to see if (2) was a sub-folder of (1)

Sorry, but I don't think that desktop-devel-list is perhaps the most
appropriate forum for discussing bugs in Muine. I feel this particularly
because we are not discussing Muine here in the context of inclusion in
Gnome any time soon, because of dependency issues.

Yours Respectfully,
Dom Howells

--
Dom Howells | e: dom domhowells com