Re: Proposing gwget for Gnome 2.10

El lun, 01-11-2004 a las 10:39 +0000, Bastien Nocera escribi� Hello David,
[..]

> I can see plenty of problems/typos just in the screenshots:
> - The "New" button in the toolbar should probably be "Add"
> - "Stop" looks destructive, if it supports resuming, shouldn't this be
> "Pause"?

Yes, this could be changed.

> - in the prefs, "Number of retries" is the number of trials retrying
> what?

Well, whatever you are retrying :) probably we have to change to
something more descriptive.

> - download speed should be in "kB/sec", not in just "kB"
Changed in cvs.

> - "No create directories" should probably be "Don't create
directories".
> - "Fite Type Image" should probably be "File Type Image". Why didn't
you
> pack the icon in the name column?
This two typo have already fixed in the last version (the screenshots
are a bit old). And yes, I think is better to put the icon in the name
column.

> Some options, short of looking at what they do in the wget manpage,
are
> pretty obscure.

Thanks for the suggestions. If some options are obscure, please tell me
a better way of describe it.

Cheers
---
David Sede�ern�ez