Re: new module for gnome 2.10: goobox

> usability and HIG-compliance are the reason
> why I did this program so there is no problem here ;)

Fwiw, I feel sound-juicer UI is more straightforwward than goobox's, but
there's nothing unfixable. s-j preferences dialog is more complete while
still being easy to use, the CD Properties dialog needs some UI love (it
looks really weird atm with the 2 expandable zones), and there are a few
strings that could be changed (Tray open => No CD in drive for
example).
All in all, goobox looked really nice, and the CD cover stuff rocks
(though fetching covers from the web didn't work for me). With regards
to the neon dependency, can't you use gnome-vfs or libsoup instead ?

Cheers,

Christophe