Re: new module for gnome 2.10: goobox

> gnome-vfs already uses neon for the http module, so it's not a new
> dependency.

It uses its own local copy thus don't require people to have neon
installed. I didn't really mean that depending on libneon was bad, but
that I'd prefer all GNOME apps to use the same "GNOME" libs for http
access rather than having each app choose its http lib and wrap it in
its own ways.

Christophe