Re: Browser Bookmarks Menu (Gnome Applet) 0.2

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Andrew Sobala wrote:

Also, many users will probably have old bookmarks for various browsers
from many years ago hanging around in their home directory. If you just
use the preferred browser, you'll be guaranteed "Current bookmarks".

Chances are people will want to see those bookmarks too. They didn't bookmark these sites just to forget them. (I know _I_ regularly look for bookmarks I made with another browser but don't remember which one...)

As for dead links, lots of utilities exist that will find these and mark them accordingly, or delete them.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

   == Geen softwarepatenten in Europa! == www.NoSoftwarePatents.com ==