Re: Proposing module: PyGTK

<quote who="Johan Dahlin">

> As the PyGTK herder[1] I'd like to propose it for inclusion in developer
> platform or desktop platform. However I think it makes more sense in the
> developer platform at this point since it's not yet used by any
> applications in the desktop release.

Given that PyGTK has survived one release in the Bindings suite, I guess
that's equivalent to the "must be in Deskop before Platform" convention
we've used so far. So I've put it on both the Platform and Desktop lists.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

    "... Of course, compared with Holly Valance, who has beams of light
     shooting from her nipples, it all seems rather quaint now." - Rove
                       McManus on Olivia Newton-John