Re: Proposing module: PyGTK

<quote who="Johan Dahlin">

> The main point of proposing PyGTK to be included in the developer platform
> (or perhaps the desktop if people find it more acceptable) is simply to
> allow people to chose another language to develop applications than C and
> make it "officially" supported by the community.

So, I personally don't think it makes sense to add PyGTK to the Desktop or
Platform suites until there's something that requires it. I guess the
rationale is that, if it's there, people will feel as if they have the go
ahead to write stuff in Python. Right?

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

             It's not just a song! It's a document of my life!