Re: GNOME 2.10 module proposal: Galago

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 06:23:36PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Christian Hammond">
>
> > I have a very small localization team. More help is needed there as well.
>
> Plans to shift to GNOME CVS, etc.?
>
> - Jeff

If I was using SourceForge CVS or something, I would definitely plan
to move to GNOME CVS. However, I have a nice SVN repository on
freedesktop.org, and as it's a project I'm trying to present as a
cross-desktop technology, I'd like to keep it where it is. I realize
this is problematic for translation. What do projects like gstreamer
do? Can a kind of mirroring be set up?

Christian

--
Christian Hammond         <>  The Galago Project
chipx86 gnupdate org      <>  http://galago.sourceforge.net/