Re: Proposed modules for 2.10 wanted NOW

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Bastien Nocera wrote:

- name of module

Totem (GStreamer backend)

Woohoo, finally :-D

The Introduction section of the manual mentions xine, that should be a quick fix...

- status wrt documentation, localisation, accessibility, usability, HIG-
compliance if relevant etc

Should be pretty much alright on all those counts, except a11y, and I
don't see that changing in the short-term.

To be honest, the HIG does recommend separate play/stop buttons, but I know you don't agree on that.

One remark: when I open the properties of an ogg file it has both an Audio and an Audio/Video tab. I don't know which one was added by Totem, but I'd like to see only one property tab (and the Audio one gives more accurate info too).

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen

==  Europa zonder softwarepatenten! == www.nosoftwarepatents.com ==