Re: more build sherrif-ery (and a touch of auto*)

Somewhat unrelated.

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 11:00 +0800, James Henstridge wrote:

> bug-buddy, eel, eog, ggv, gnome-control-center, gnome-mag,
> gnome-netstatus, gnome-system-tools, gnome-terminal, gtkhtml2,
> libart_lgpl, libcroco, libgail-gnome, libgtop, metacity, nautilus,
> nautilus-cd-burner, procman, startup-notification, vino

Is there a reason gnome-netstatus is in it's own module at all. Surely
given it now supports wireless-ness it could easily replace the wireless
applet (I think Fedora Core 3 did this). Perhaps move it into
gnome-applets to achieve unified applet sanity.

--d

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA