Re: Polypaudio for Gnome 2.10, the next steps

Would this require writes of any applications that now currently
depend on esound ?

Colin's pronouncement that any new sound server would explicitly not
be allowed to be explicitly depended on should be applied backwards to
esound as well.

I like the idea of GStreamer as a constant API to be depended on and a
GConf sink for the actual sound server implemented with polypaudio
being that default in GConf.

:o)