Re: gnome-terminal missing cvs files(?); tinting transparency.

These files aren't missing. They don't belong in CVS, because they are
generated by other tools that are used to build specific pieces of the
project. Makefile.in is created from Makefile.am by automake, and then
configure outputs Makefile, so you can actually build the project. Since
you are missing some of these tools, autogen.sh should have failed and
complained before running configure. You need at least gtk-doc,
intltool, automake, autoconf, libtool, along with all the things they
also require.

-- dobey