Re: gnome-terminal missing cvs files(?).

I have all of the auto* tools, as well as libtool and intltool
installed. I have gtk-doc 1.1 installed. I'm running gentoo. I've
installed a CVS version of VTE aswell in /usr/local. Actually I think
I've solved it now. I had a really old (1.x) version of gnome-common
installed. I've just upgraded to my package manager's latest and I'm
making a little more progress.

Thanks.
bill