Re: MIME interface suggestions

Sure, the idea is probably unworkable.  But I remember that it's nice to
be able to assign buckets but it breaks down more because of emotional
issues than anything else.  :-)

I think what I'm thinking about in my head in lieu of user levels is the
idea of being to apply a filter after all that is what a user level is,
right?  Filtering out what is complex and leaving behind things that are
the right level.  I have no idea how that would work out and it might
just be added complexity with very little gain.

<going back to lurking>

sri