GNOME 2.8 release parties

        Hello GNOMErs!

        We have done it again! We are going to release in a week new and
improved GNOME. GNOME 2.8 is coming!

        We've worked very hard to get this relase out, long days hacking,
fixing bugs, translating, wrting docs... So now it's time to celebrate it!

        How? Joining to one of the planed parties all over the world, or
just organazing a new one:

        http://www.eurielec.etsit.upm.es/~fherrera/gnome28party/

        If you want to take a rest after your hard work, you just want to
drink a beer, or you want to give some beer to jrb for the new MIME stuff
that is making your life easier, introduce some girls to Bastien because
you are happy with the improved cd burning interface, giving Callum all
the money you won from your friends because you are a master in the
Blackjack, just GO!!!

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas