Re: Revisiting the Gnome Bindings

<quote who="Eugenia Loli-Queru">

> >>It is /not/ the user's job to beg for class library support
> >
> >Of course it's not. This is a development list, not a user list. People
> >on this (these) mailing lists are capable of communicating with distros.
>
> If this was to work, it would have worked already and all distros would
> bundle the bindings by now. Obviously, it doesn't work this way. It needs
> a different kind of communication, more formal, a kind of communication
> that the Gnome Project can deliver and further explain, not Joe Developer.

The distros don't seem to want to ship them, Eugenia, and no one can compel
them to. The solution is that we must be proactive, eternally vigilant,
forever fighting, overwhelmingly clever and handsome. Just like Rob.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

        "We must be proactive, eternally vigilant, forever fighting,
             overwhelmingly clever and handsome." - Robert Love