Re: GtkFileChooser extensions

<quote who="Curtis Hovey">

> > Could someone write a FileChooser extension to add a tab-complete file
> > entry box, so those who want it can stop complaining? :-)
>
> This file chooser conversation has gone on far too long.

Note that I'm not interested in the feature myself. Merely asking whether it
was possible to do, so we could handwave in that direction.

- Jeff

--
GNOME Boston Summit                                       October 9-11, 2004

  "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and Emacs."
                             - Tuomas Kuosmanen