Re: [pygtk] using python + pygtk in Desktop modules

FWIW I'd like to add "+1" to the notion of using python in desktop
modules.  There are some nice python and pyORBit things that we think
can significantly improve the accessibility user experience, and it's
only a matter of time before we want to pull some of them into Desktop.
I don't know if any stuff using PyORBit will be ready for 2.10, but it's
only a matter of time IMO before we want to take advantage of them.

best regards,

- Bill