Re: Bugzilla will be DOWN Sat 9 April 17.00-20.00 UTC

<quote who="Bill Haneman">

> Thanks for another make-work project, spanner in the works, etc.  Why was
> the wider development community not consulted before proposing this?

It has been on the agenda at least one whole release before Evolution was
added to the GNOME Desktop release, and discussed many times. Finally we
have a rocking contributor with the pluck and courage to do the deed, and
you're... whining?

On the whole, this is *great*. Sure, everyone is aware that it will involve
some getting used to, but we've had this discussion before.

Fie!

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

      "We've got a great drummer and a great singer. Those are the key
    positions. When you find a singer and a drummer this good, you don't
                  leave them." - Stone Gossard, Pearl Jam