Re: Bugzilla will be DOWN Sat 9 April 17.00-20.00 UTC

Hey Bill,

On Apr 6, 2005 10:09 AM, Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman sun com> wrote:
> Hiya Elijah:
>
> Sorry for the noise.  I'm afraid this was a 'Bill goes off half-cocked'
> day, at least on this (non)-issue.  I reserve the right to have my other
> posts taken seriously however ;-)

No worries.  It looks like someone else had the same misunderstanding
with the announcement on gnomedesktop.org.  There was probably
something in Olav's wording that could be easily confused for those
that aren't watching the bugmaster/bugsquad/bugzilla-devel mailing
lists.  I'm not sure what it is since I've been watching what's been
going on for months, but let's just chalk it up to a simple
communication disconnect and move on.  :)

If anyone has lingering questions/confusion about what's actually
occurring, let us know so that we can try to clear things up.

Cheers,
Elijah