Re: Re : Just a question

On Apr 11, 2005 5:04 AM, topaz tpz no-ip com <topaz tpz no-ip com> wrote:
> Ok so the right way to implement the 81704 is to hardcode a value ( the right
> value is a 10 pixel gap) and to post the diff between modified code and the cvs
> window.c source ane window.h source ?
> Is that right ?
> Thanks a lot.

Yes.  Note that we might decide to try out different values than 10,
at least in testing, and some of us are heavily against magnetism
(edge resistance, in my opinion, would be far better)--however,
magnetism would likely be better than nothing.

Now, I need to point out that this whole thread is something that
could be discussed in bug 81704; so let's move the conversation there.
 (This isn't something the wider community needs to know about; it's
Metacity specific and contained to a single bug, so bugzilla's the
right place to communicate.)

Cheers,
Elijah