Re: GUADEC Hacking

Hi,

I did profiling of gnome login process way back in Aug 2002 on GNOME
2.0. I am not sure if its entirely correct now, but it could give some
inputs. You may want to have a look at the post and related discussions
at:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2002-August/msg00342.html

Regards,
Narayana