Re: RFC: On-line Content Filtering of directories

It seems to me it would be intuitive to place filtering in the "Location bar" for the file browser. For example, if I wanted all documents in a directory I could put "/home/scott/*.sxw" and I would only be shown files ending with ".sxw". (I actually tried this a few months ago by accident (-:)

Scott.