Re: RFC: On-line Content Filtering of directories

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 09:40 -0500, Scott J. Harmon wrote:
It seems to me it would be intuitive to place filtering in the "Location
bar" for the file browser.  For example, if I wanted all documents in a
directory I could put "/home/scott/*.sxw" and I would only be shown
files ending with ".sxw". (I actually tried this a few months ago by
accident (-:)

The patch currently doesn't work in navigational mode, only in spatial mode where there is no location bar. Also that way of writing the filter wouldn't work with the current patch, to filter all the sxw files in a folder you would just have to write sxw or .sxw, that would be enough.

Cheers,
Diego