Re: gnome-screensaver in CVS

I have a lot of non-technical users and one of the first things they want to
do is change the screensaver to random.  If there are alarming screensavers,
then those ones can always be left off from the default set of savers.

As for randomly changing backgrounds, I've had a few users - typically
digital photographers - who have asked about that as well.  But more
frequently what I am asked is for the ability to use a different
background on each display head (a lot of my users have more than
one monitor on their system).
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org > <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/ >