Re: Default Session in GDM

Susant Kumar Padhi wrote:

Hi All,

I have a Fedora Core2 and gdm-2.6 running.
I developed a my own application wich runs as a desktop. But How do I make it as my default session. If session is not selectd at GDM Login then GDM always look for the Gnome-Session other wise satarts a Failsafe session. Please help me.

GDM represents sessions as .desktop files. You can find out where to place the file by searching for "SessionDesktopDir" in the gdm.conf file (you probably want /etc/X11/sessions).

James.