Re: gtkspell (was Re: Announcing: Project Ridley)

I don't have a problem "me too"ing this request, since I think I've been
asking for spell checking for all text-entry widgets for the past two
years as well as a richer textview widget.  IMHO we should have a
textview widget that is good enough to pretty much replace
GtkHTMLEditor, with undo/redo and easy to add font, style, and color
widgets for text areas.  Good spell checking is just another part of
good text input.

Cheers,
~ Bryan