Re: EOG features

Scott J. Harmon wrote:
A question I have, is how does EOG relate to gthumb? (i.e. why should I have both? If I should, when should I use EOG instead of gthumb?) It seems that gthumb does all that EOG does and allows simple editing.

It also doesn't handle the factor of simplicity very well. When I double-click on a photo, I want to see the photo. Not thumbnails, a directory browser, two rows of toolbars, packed menus, etc.

EoG is more of Windows Image Viewer or MacOS Preview.app than Picassa or f-spot.

--Pat