Re: EOG features

Alan Horkan wrote:
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Davyd Madeley wrote:

Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 10:40:08 +0800
From: Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au>
To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: EOG features

On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 17:44 -0500, William Lovaton wrote:

The other interesting feature would be to scan all images in a directory
(not load them) and put a "next button" somewhere so that you can view
the next picture without closing EOG, changing to nautilus and double
clicking the next picture to open it in EOG again.

I had a vague feeling work like this was already underway but that may
only have been wishful thinking on my part.

That functionality is already in CVS

Jaap