Re: Reminder: fix critical warnings before Jan. 1st

On 12/5/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> On 12/5/05, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:

> > Can you wait a couple weeks for the link to the bugzilla query?
>
> I can, but then again, I'm not the one who is supposed to be fixing
> things by Jan. 1st :)

Just remembered about this thread...  Critical warning bugs show up in
the product summary page (e.g.
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=evolution, which happens
to have 3), in the "Product Summary" section at the right.  This link
will probably not remain there indefinitely, but should be useful for
now as we try to do the initial weeding out of these bugs.  Those
wanting a query pointing to all such bugs for all products can use the
following link:
  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=%2bg_log_level_critical