Re: Browser Mode by Default [Was: Nautilus]

--- Eric Larson <elarson novell com> wrote:
<snip>

> Just to add to this aspect...
>
> Users often associate documents with applications.

<snip>

I happen to use and like spatial nautilus very much.
However, one point in favor of the new browser
nautilus is that the new browser nautilus looks much
like the GTK+ file chooser in its layout.  If users
become accustomed to looking for documents in
applications using the file chooser, then browser
nautilus will be a very consistent, familiar interface
to them when they happen to be using the file manager.
 Spatial nautilus, on the other hand, will be acting
differently and inconsistently.

(I apologize if someone has already brought this up.)

Just a thought.

~Andrew

~~~~~~~~~
dissertus scribendo latine videri volo.